With Office Revolution’s first sponsored Cubs On Deck Luncheon event coming up this Wednesday, June 7th, we sat down with Principal Owner, Bernie Donaldson to discuss the 2017 MLB season for the Cubs, the Cubs Radio Sponsorship with 670 The Score, and more.
- How long have you been a Cubs fan?
- Since my first visit to Wrigley Field in 1984. And I’ve been a season ticket holder for 20 years.
- What is your first Cubs memory?
- Seeing Harry Caray and all the classic Cubs personalities on that first visit in 1984.
- What are you most excited for this season?
- When any organization reaches the pinnacle of performance, I always love to see what they do next. So I’m most excited to see the Cubs build on their success as World Series Champions.
- What made you want to sponsor the Cubs On Deck Luncheon Series?
- It was really just a natural extension of the work we’ve already done with them. We were lucky enough to meet the Ricketts family and senior officials. They and the entire franchise have a lot of integrity so we wanted to expand our activities to include Cubs Radio and the Cubs On Deck series.
- What does the Cubs On Deck sponsorship mean to you as a Cubs fan and a business owner?
- As a business owner I always love working with organizations I feel good about. Being able to combine my personal passion for baseball with a business partnership with an incredible organization that I highly respect…it’s just perfect.
Tune into Cubs Radio at 670 The Score to catch pregame, in-game, and post-game coverage of Chicago Cubs baseball, and don’t miss the first Cubs On Deck Luncheon this Wednesday, June 7th, at Del Frisco’s Double Eagle Steak House! For more details, click here. Go Cubs Go!